NewsVersion 0.2.7 released (2014-04-07)
Version 0.2.6 released (2014-01-26)
- ignore file extension when opening zpl files.
- removed webstart application, since selfsigned code won't be allowed anymore. (Now you simple download the .zip file and double click on zplviewer.jar)
- Support short version of ^A0,80 instead of ^A0N,80.
- Download it here
Version 0.2 released (2012-01-06 - 2012-01-14)
- Created a Windows installer that also associates the file extensions .zpl, .lab, and .lbl with ZPLViewer Download it here
- Improvements of the applications behavior.
- Can read images now.
- Following new commands can be parsed now: ^EG, ^DFR, ^XGR, ^LT, ^JM, ^JU, ~TA, ~JS, ~SD, ~DG.
- Added zplviewer starter script for Linux. Will be automatically extracted to ~/bin directory.
Created Sourceforge Project and uploaded all I developed.
AboutZebra Programming Language II (ZPL II) is a label-definition and printer-control language. ZPLViewer can parse ZPL II code and show's you the resulting label. ZPLViewer is a Java appliction and you can download it there right now.
Here is a screenshot.
Martin Oberzalek <firstname.lastname@example.org> Last modified: 2014-04-07